Chiara Perinot – Chen Haiyan
Stories of Chinese Proverbs – 中国成语故事
Where do Chinese proverbs come from? How many are there? Are they all four characters long? Did you know that behind every proverb there is a story? This volume tells you nine stories behind nine proverbs, and invites the reader to guess the corresponding Italian proverb for each one. In this book, you will find: • Grammatical and vocabulary structures within the HSK3 standard. • Cultural inserts • Glossary with pronunciation and translation. • No pinyin in text, to encourage the habit of reading authentic material. • Activities at the end of each chapter. • Final glossary in alphabetical order. • Audio with complete reading of the story.
The book offers:
• Grammar structures and vocabulary in accordance with the HSK 1-2 standards
• Glossary with pronunciation and English translation
• Text without Pinyin, to promote authentic reading
• Splendid pictures, capturing the beauty and vitality of Beijing
• Free download of the audio
HSK 2 – 500 Words | Classic
Download the ELI LINK App on your smartphone or tablet to access all the multimedia contents.Available on Google Play and AppStore.