Ready for Trinity – Grades 1-2 Teacher’s Guide
Ready for Trinity is a modern course created specifically for Trinity Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE) and Integrated Skills in English (ISE) exam. The exercises are designed to activate and stimulate the student’s speaking and listening skills and to promote active class interaction and student autonomy.
Ready for Trinity GESE Grades 1-2: • 6 units for each Trinity grade
• Over 200 speaking and listening activities
• Real life situation dialogues in the Functions section
• Grammar and vocabulary reinforcement in every unit
• Useful exam tips and Watch out! boxes
• Extensive cyclic revision and practice of all exam components
• Diagnostic tests and example exam practice tests
• Speaking cards for pairwork activities at the end of the book
• Picture dictionary
Approved by Trinity College London as suitable exam preparation material.
By Jennie Humphries