Super Magic is a new, simple-to-teach, six-level course of American English for primary-school children which follows their cognitive and psychological growth, using a whole-person approach that helps children absorb the experience of a new language.
Teacher’s Book + 2 Audio CDs
• Detailed teaching notes and tips for each lesson.
• Transcripts of all recorded material.
• Answer keys for all exercises and activities.
• Set of photocopiable tests and self-check worksheets.
Student’s Books 3 to 6
• Gradual increase in complexity carefully coordinated with the child’s cognitive development.
• Photographs open each unit, relating English to the child’s experience of the world.
• Cartoon stories, games and fun activities activate the language introduced.
• CLIL sections introduce age-appropriate interdisciplinary materials and vocabulary.
• English-speaking-world section expands language learning into development of wider educational competences.