FLASH on English – Split Edition is 6-level course for teenagers and young adults which takes learners from Beginner through to Advanced level.
• From Beginner to Advanced (pre-A1–C1 CEFR)
• Multiple entry points to the course
• Clear design
• Well-signposted routes through the material
• Content-rich units: language learning through interesting information
• Wide variety of text types chosen to engage and motivate students
• Student’s Book with Workbook (ca. 120 pp)
• Teacher’s Pack: Teacher’s Guide + Tests &. Resources, Class Audio CDs. Multi-ROM Test Maker
• Teacher’s Digital Book
• Online Resources
The comprehensive syllabus provides thorough grammar, vocabulary and skills work, builds students’ language awareness and encourages fluency and self-confidence. The combination of printed, digital and online material enhances the learning experience and helps teachers responds to students’ needs.
– Clearly-structured units
– Double linguistic input in each unit
– Focus on authentic real-world language
– Exploitation of different learning styles and mixed-ability features
– Culture, CLIL and Literature lessons in every unit
– Graded and practical study-skills guide
– Grammar reinforcement with extensive explanations and practice in Workbook
For the Teacher:
– Step-by-step teaching notes, tips and background notes on cultural issues.
– Wide offer of photocopiable testing materials.
– Editable tests in the Multi-ROM Test Maker.
An interactive, IWB-compatible version of te Coursebook containing all recordings, links, reference materials and extras.
Authors: Audrey Cowan, Jennie Humphries