Super Magic is a new, simple-to-teach, six-level course of American English for primary-school children which follows their cognitive and psychological growth, using a whole-person approach that helps children absorb the experience of a new language.
Teacher’s Book + 2 Audio CDs
• Detailed teaching notes and tips for each lesson.
• Transcripts of all recorded material.
• Answer keys for all exercises and activities.
• Set of photocopiable tests and self-check worksheets.
Student’s Books 1 and 2
• Action songs involving Total Physical Response present target language in the first two levels.
• Games recycle words and short expressions to practise and fix what has been presented.
• Special sections present:
– CLIL activities for an interdisciplinary approach;
– A fun play to include the whole class in acting out.