Sprint 1 – Teacher’s Book with Tests &. Resources + 2 Class CDs + CD-ROM
Sprint is a new general English course for teenagers in four levels, taking students to the B1 level of competence of the CEFR.
The stimulating content, coming with both print and digital components, will help students to become passionate about language learning and English-Speaking World.
РАЗЛИСТЕТЕКНИГАТА ЗА УЧИТЕЛЯ ТУК!
Sprint 1 Teacher’s Book contains:
• Introduction to the course’s methodology.
• Information on the Common European Framework of Reference and Cambridge English and Trinity certifications.
• Teaching notes, extra activities, cultural notes.
• Reproduction of Student’s Book pages and related Answer Keys, Workbook Answer Keys, transcripts of recordings.
• Two Class Audio CDs containing all the listening material for the Student’s Book.
• Test-maker Multi-ROM
Tests &. Resources
• A completely photocopiable section of the Teacher’s Book, containing a wealth of evaluation and testing material.
• Entry Test – to assess students’ level of overall linguistic competence.
• Reinforcement Worksheet with lexical and grammatical exercises for each unit in the course.
• Unit Tests, available in two versions: row A and row B.
• Round-up Tests covering two units and presenting summative exercises of grammar, vocabulary and functions.
• Competence Tests on Reading, Writing, Listening, Spoken Production and Spoken Interaction.
Test maker Multi-ROM
• Editable tests in Word® format allow adaptation to the class’s interests, needs and level.
• Recordings for listening texts.