• Full colour Pupil’s Book with a variety of motivating, age-appropriate tasks for very young learners.
• Photos to bring the real world into the classroom.
• Before-story and After-story pages.
• Personalisation tasks at the end of each unit.
• Allows for development of fine and gross motor skills.
• Fantastic chants and songs with guidance in the Teacher’s Book on how to enhance student involvement.
– Starter unit – Welcome my friends!
– Unit 1 – At the park
– Unit 2 – My face
– Unit 3 – My day
– Story 1 – Sue’s sleepy
– Unit 4 – Food
– Unit 5 – Safari park
– Unit 6 – In my town
– Story 2 – Walking to the Safari park
– Unit 7 – I am special
– Unit 8 – The seasons
– Story 3 – The four seasons
The complete course is available in a digital version (one for each level), to be used in the classroom with an Interactive Whiteboard (IWB), or for self-study at home. The teacher can turn the pages on the screen, play the dialogues to the students, show the videos and do the exercises in class. Extremely simple to use, the Digital Book groups all the resources and teaching tools in one multimedia location.
Heads-up interactive lessons