Moscow is the capital of Russia, its political, economic, and cultural centre. It is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and a popular tourist destination.
Founded in 1147, Moscow boasts a long and rich history and a unique cultural heritage. The Kremlin, Red Square and Saint Basil’s Cathedral are among the most recognisable places in the world and the brand Bolshoi needs no
promoting. More than 250 theatres, 450 museums, monuments, landmarks, exhibitions and galleries are waiting to draw the visitor under the city’s spell… Welcome to Moscow!
What you will find in this book:
• interesting, carefully written and graded texts about Moscow
• numerous photos featuring key landmarks in Moscow
• cultural and historical information about the capital of Russia
• brief biographies of Dolgoruky, Rublyov, Lomonosov, Chaliapin, Yashin, Yudashkin
• useful information for tourists
• a glossary on each page
• after-reading activities
Audiobook Listening Sample:
Все още няма отзиви.