The innovative methodology of Change Up! begins from authentic materials and guides the student in the discovery of the language. It is characterised by three central moments:
– Experience: an immersion in authentic language through the reading of written texts or listening to spoken documents.
– Discover: a guide to reasoned discovery of the structure of the language used in real contexts.
– Communicate: a guide to the use of the structures in order to communicate naturally.
Pre-intermediate Workout: a 15-unit volume which serves as a revision or consolidation of the lexis, communicative functions and grammar structures of levels A2-B1.1.
The Student’s Book is divided into three Topics. Each Topic is made up of three Units and ends with a Towards Certification section, providing activities and advice for the preparation of the FCE exam, and pages dedicated to Self-Evaluation.
– Grammar Reference: a 22 pages grammar reference section with tables and descriptions of the grammar structures presented in each unit.
– The Inward Eye: an approach to literary texts to bring students, from whichever type of school or study, closer to
English Literature and to offer a brief panorama of the various expressions of the English language.